Since the pandemic, some of my friends and customers have told me that they are not sleeping very well, they feel more anxious, and uncertain about their future. Others expressed that they are frustrated with the social isolation feeling lonely, and bored. In this crazy time my suggestion is to make sure you take care of yourself.
Sometimes thinking out of the box for a natural solution can be so beneficial to us. I asked my friends and customers if they have ever considered using lavender as a natural alternative to some of their issues. Lavender has a soothing reputation as a natural alternative to help you relax, unwind, and let go of your stress. My friends questioned if it really works. My reply was it really does – try it for yourself.
Here’s a DYI natural alternative to help take care of yourself during this pandemic:
- Arm your bedside table with pure lavender oil. Place a few drops in your diffuser and spray lavender pillow spray on your pillows at bedtime.
- Dab a drop or two of lavender essential oil on your temples, wrists or neck before bedtime.
- Sprinkle a few drops on a piece of tissue and tuck it under your pillow.
- Apply a few drops of lavender oil on the collar of your favorite soft pajamas.
- Take a warm bath and add a few drops of lavender oil or drop a lavender-infused bath bomb into your water.
- Apply lavender-scented body lotion into your skin before going to bed. Lavender is packed with antioxidants that protect and nourish your skin making it a perfect addition to any body lotion.
At Purrfect Handcrafted Soaps we have loving made lotions, pillow sprays, bath bombs that are infused with lavender essential oil to help you face this pandemic head on. Why not try some great products to reduce your insomnia, anxiety, and increase your mood. Let’s face this pandemic together.